VA San Diego Healthcare System
Millions of people suffer from pain and are looking for answers. Unfortunately, it can be difficult to separate myths and misunderstanding from facts when it comes to treating pain.
Our goal is to help you work with your medical team so you can make the best decisions about your healthcare.
- Acupuncture (Local and Community Care)
- Auricular Acupuncture (Battlefield Acupuncture)
- Chiropractic Care (Community Care)
- Physical Medicine and Rehabilitation
- Physical Therapy
- Anesthesia Pain (Injections and Procedures)
- Pharmacy Pain (Mange pain medications)
- Cognitive Behavioral Therapy for Pain
- Recreational Therapy
- Aquatic exercise (Chronic Pain/Arthritis)
- Hydro exercise (New Injury)
- Musculoskeletal Clinic
- Occupational Therapy
- Palliative Care
- Arthritis Exercise Program
- MOVE Program (for weight loss)
- Music Therapy
- Mobile Resources (apps for smart phone or tab)
- San Diego VAMC
Hours of Operation
- Monday - Friday, 8:00 a.m. - 5:00 p.m.