VA San Diego Healthcare System
New Veteran Orientation
Welcome to VA San Diego Healthcare System!
We thank you for your service to our country. We are focused on providing high quality and compassionate health care to our Veterans.
New to VA Health Care?
Our New Veteran Orientation page is specifically designed to provide new Veterans a quick reference and point of entry, to make it easier for you to access our health care services.
- Important Phone Numbers (pdf)
- First Primary Care Visit
- Healthy Living
- My HealtheVet
- Women Veterans
- OEF/OIF/OND Transition Team
- Eligibility & Enrollment
- Emergency Care in Non-VA Facilities
VA Telecare Nurse Advice Line
- 24 Hours a day/7 days a week
- Answers questions and advises on health concerns
- Quick and easy way to find out if you need to see your health care provider
Veterans Crisis Line
1-800-273-TALK (8255) Press “1” for Veterans
- For more information go to www.veteranscrisisline.net
- San Diego VAMC
Hours of Operation
- M - F, 7:00 a.m. - 4:00 p.m.