VA San Diego Healthcare System
Audiology and Speech Pathology Service
Audiology & Speech Pathology Services at the VA San Diego Healthcare System include comprehensive assessment and treatment as follows:
- Hearing Tests
- Hearing aid/rehabilitation/fitting
- Hearing Conservation
- Audiologic Rehabilitation
- Balance/Vestibular Assessment/Rehabilitation
- Electro-Physiology Testing
- Tinnitus management support
To learn more about hearing and speech evaluation and treatment visit our on-line health resource center, My HealtheVet at www.myhealth.va.gov or our Patient Education Center.
We are conveniently located at sites around San Diego County:VA San Diego Healthcare System
- Audiology & Speech Pathology - (858) 552-7564, Rm 1150, Mon-Sun, 8:00 a.m. - 4:15 p.m.
- Audiology - (619) 400-5005, Rm 1111, M-F, 8:00 a.m. - 4:15 p.m.
- Audiology - (760) 643-2012, Rm 1D-101, M-F, 7:30 a.m. - 3:45 p.m.
- Audiology - (619) 476-6050, Rm 155, M-F, 8:00 a.m. - 4:15 p.m.
San Diego VAMC
Hours of Operation
Monday - Sunday
8:00 a.m. - 4:15 p.m