VA San Diego Healthcare System
Health & wellness information is available at the Patient Health Library located at the VA Medical Center La Jolla. The Veterans Health Education Classes are offered and the Patient Health Library provides resources for Veteran patients, their family members, and staff.
Veterans Health Education Classes
We offer classes on:
- Arthritis Exercise
- Diabetes Management and Prevention
- Nutrition and weight control
- Mantram Repetition
- Tobacco Cessation
To sign up for classes, ask your primary care provider for a consult.
Patient Health Library
The Patient Health Library offers:
- access to the Internet, computer databases, Veterans Health Library, My HealtheVet
- a comfortable, quiet space with seating and tables
- health education books, videos, health magazines, models and charts
- personal staff to help you find health information
Patient Health Library is open Monday - Friday.
If you cannot come to the VA Medical Center La Jolla, we may be able to send the health information you need by mail.
For more information call (858) 552-7401 or 1-800-331-8387 (VETS) ext 7401.