VA San Diego Healthcare System
New Online Portal for Beneficiary Travel Claims
Beginning September 8, 2020, San Diego Veterans, caregivers, and beneficiaries who are eligible for reimbursement of mileage and other travel expenses to and from approved health care appointments can now enter claims in the new Beneficiary Travel Self-Service System (BTSSS). BTSSS simplifies the current claim submission process for beneficiaries and ensures timely processing and payment of travel reimbursements.
- Submit claims online 24/7, 365 days a year.
- Track the status of submitted claims.
- Reduce processing time for submitted claims.
- Use self-help tools to make claim submissions fast and easy.
- Visit AccessVA, select submit a travel claim, and logon using a DS Logon account.
A DS Logon is an ID issued by DoD that will allow Veterans and caregivers to access many VA and DoD sites with one user username and password. Need a DS Logon?