VA San Diego Healthcare System
Current Operating Status
As of Thursday, February 18, 2021 2:10 PM PST
This page is designated for imminent emergencies that may impact operations, such as wildfires and earthquakes, and will update when we have an emergency or when the emergency has passed.
Check out the latest information regarding the COVID-19 Vaccine for San Diego Veterans.
For other COVID-19 info, please visit our Prepare for Your Visit page.
All VA San Diego Healthcare System facilities are operational.
If you are sick or have symptoms of respiratory illness (fever, cough, shortness of breath), call our Call Center at (858) 552-7475 between 7:00 a.m. - 6:00 p.m. For after-hours call center assistance, please call the VISN RN Triage line at 1-877-252-4866.
|VA San Diego Healthcare System||Normal Hours|
|Chula Vista Clinic||Normal Hours|
|Escondido Clinic||Normal Hours|
|Imperial Valley Clinic||Normal Hours|
|Mission Valley Clinic||Normal Hours|
|Oceanside Clinic||Normal Hours|
|Rio Clinic||Normal Hours|
|Sorrento Valley Clinic||Normal Hours|
|Aspire Center||Normal Hours|
- Emergency: 911
- Veterans Crisis Line: 1-800-273-8255 (Press 1)
- 24 Hour Nurse: 1-877-252-4866
- Change Your Appointment: 858-552-7475 or
- Media Inquiries: 858-552-4373
- National Veterans Helpline: 1-800-507-4571
- Patient Locator: 858-552-8585 or
(Press 2), 858-552-7475
- Pharmacy Refill: 858-552-4390
- Staff Locator: 858-642-3609, 858-642-3133, 858-230-0316
- Telephone Care: 1-877-252-4866
- VA Veterans Operations Help Line: 1-866-233-0152